Monday, May 30, 2011

Best Cambodian Wedding Card 2011

During the wedding season, it is possible that you would receive between 10 to 30 wedding invitation cards per year. From my personal experiences, I receive at least 1 or 2 invitation cards per month, so it end up around 20 wedding parties to attend per year. It is quite a big amount because at each wedding, I have to prepare at least $20 gift in kind (cash) to put in the wedding envelop.

This is one of the beautiful wedding card that I just received from one of my classmate at the university. I just attended her wedding party last weekend! It was a wonderful wedding party! Wish you both a happy couple!
Friend's Wedding Invitation Card in Phnom Penh
Buy if you are going to get married soon, you can choose the same wedding card style or you can go to one of the shop in Phnom Penh looking for the one that you like most. You will be awesome couple!!! Cheers!

No comments:

Popular Wedding Cards